Are you trying to brainstorm different military homecoming sign ideas and don’t know where to start?
I completely understand. When I finally decided to make a homecoming sign for my husband I didn’t know where to start. I didn’t know what to say. What to write. Honestly, I felt self-conscious about what I was writing. I didn’t know where to start. I started over countless times and ended up with four Homecoming signs. In the end I made a game time decision.
Here are a few different ideas to get the ball rolling for you.
5 Ideas for you Military Homecoming Sign:
- If you have kiddos have them help you! I love it when I see the kiddos holding signs with there hand prints on them! Some fun ideas for quotes when you have kids:
- “Walking to daddy/mom for the first time.”
- “I’ve waited my whole life to meet you”
- “Move out of the way! We get our daddy/mom back today”
- “These are the hands that prayed for you.”
- “Hand over my dadd/mommy”
- Keep it simple with a classic sign
- “Welcome home _____”
- “I have waited ____ days for this moment.”
- “Best day ever”
- Make a rhyme or pun!
- “His eyes are blue his boots are black get out of my way my sailor is back”
- “No more reporting for duty. Just report for booty”
- “Missed me, Missed me now you gotta kiss me!”
- Do a classic.
- “Home is where the heart is and mine is finally home”
- “Not all hero’s wear capes. Mine wears a flight suite”
- “Always under the same stars. Finally under the same roof!”
- “I’d wait for you forever but ____ days/months was long enough.”
- “the one where deployment ends”
- Use a quote!
- “Love endures all things even deployment”
At the end of the day I realized it didn’t really matter. Your loved one is just excited to see you after so many months apart. So just have fun with it.
Trying to figure out what to wear to your homecoming? Here are some tips!
Be the first to comment